General Terms of Transactions
"www.linkmedia.org" is the e-shop of the Company with the trade name "LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED", with registered offices at Edelman House 1238 High Road, Whetstone, London, N20 0LH, UK and trading address at 40 St Davids Square, London, E14 3WA, UK.
All transactions carried out through the e-shop at www.linkmedia.org are governed by the English and European legislation on e-commerce (Electronic Commerce Regulations 2002), the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 on Consumer Protection as well as the Data Protection Act 1998 with regard to the Processing of Personal data, as in force.
1. Acceptance of terms
Before carrying out any transactions through our website, please refer to the terms and conditions of use below. Visitors / users are deemed to have unreservedly accepted the General Terms of Transactions, as in force, whenever they use the services provided by the site.
2. Personal data
All users may explore the e-shop without providing any personal information.
In order to place an order, users should voluntarily disclose certain personal data. Therefore, the following may be requested: name and surname/corporate name, postal address/registered office address, phone number, e-mail address, TIN (for purchases requiring the issue of an invoice) as well as a credit card number and expiry date in case the payment option selected is by credit card.
The sole purpose of collecting such data is to enable us to provide quality services and execute orders. Fully respecting the confidentiality of such data and in strict compliance with the principles on protection of personal data, "LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED" will not make any illicit use or disclosure of any personal data collected unless users provide their explicit consent or if so obliged by any relevant legal provisions or any competent public authority.
Users reserve the right to be informed and raise objections in accordance with applicable laws.
After the creation of an account, the latter may be deleted upon request by the user.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
Users accept that they are granted limited license to use the site for personal and not for commercial purposes.
Users acknowledge the exclusive right of "LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED", or third parties who legally granted licenses to the latter, to any intellectual and industrial property rights contained in the site.
"LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED" does not provide any warranty with respect to any function of this site or the products including, but not limited to, their suitability for any particular purpose. "LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED" does not warrant that the operation of the site will be uninterrupted or free from errors, viruses or other harmful components.
5. Limitation of Liability
1. "LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED" is not, under any circumstances, liable for indemnifying users for any loss of profits or losses for any reason, with respect to the functions and use of this site which they make at their own initiative, including any damage caused to users and arising from any delay in any receipt, non-receipt or loss of data while using the site.
2. "LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED" shall not be held liable for any links provided through the site.
3. "LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED" reserves the right to discontinue immediately access to the site to any user in breach of the applicable terms and conditions of use.
6. Security of transactions
"LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED" has taken all the necessary measures to ensure the protection of personal data and the confidentiality of transactions.
All transactions with the Company are carried out using the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security protocol, which is currently the safest platform for online commercial transactions.
The SSL protocol encrypts all personal information, credit card numbers, names and addresses so that they cannot be read or modified when transmitted over the Internet. The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol is the global standard protocol for certifying web sites for Internet users and for encrypting data between Internet users and web servers.
All information sent using the SSL protocol is protected by a special operating program which automatically verifies whether such data were modified during transmission.
Placing an order for any product or service through this site is not to be construed as the conclusion of a contract between users and "LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED", unless "LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED" accepts the order by email confirming the availability, description and price of the product ordered. Purchase acceptance shall be deemed complete once the email dispatch is confirmed, regardless of whether it is received or not.
2. Prices – Order Costs
The total cost of any order is determined by the net prices indicated for each product or service and if applicable, the corresponding VAT and shipment costs. Users shall be invoiced for the total cost of their orders.
Payment Methods and Shipping Costs
1. Method of Payment
The relevant invoices may be settled either by credit cards or bank wire transfer.
2. Method - Shipping Costs
The products shall be dispatched through a shipping company selected by "LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED" to the address specified by the buyer. Shipment costs vary depending on the quantity of the products ordered.
Product Return/Cancellation Policy
1. Order cancellation
When an e-order has been signed off but the product has not yet been dispatched, you may call (+44) 208 068 9243 or contact us using the communication form provided, indicating your order code number to cancel your order and/or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Once the product is dispatched, the following shall apply.
2. Returns of products
1. You have the right to return any products purchased and to request their replacement. Returns are acceptable, within eight (8) days provided the products are new, have not been unsealed, the packaging has not been tampered with and they are accompanied by the respective documents (receipt, invoice, etc.).
In case of any return, users will be charged with the respective transportation costs except for the case where, due to the fault of "LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED", the products dispatched are not the ones ordered or the products have actual defects. In such case, we shall assume all shipping costs for the old and new products.
2. Provided such conditions are met and the return of a product is accepted, consumers are entitled to receive a credit note of equal value to purchase any other product(s) or to be reimbursed by bank wire transfer, provided the purchase was made by bank wire transfer. If a purchase was made by credit cards, the transaction will be cancelled and the credit card will be updated (credited) accordingly without any refund of cash.
3. In case of recurring returns or in case "LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED", at its absolute discretion, believes that a consumer abuses his right of return or acts in bad faith, the Company is entitled to refuse the product return, even if the above terms and conditions are met.
4. "LINK MEDIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED" reserves the right to abolish or amend its return policy at any time, publishing the relevant new terms and conditions on its website or e-shop.